Being a new mum can be a daunting time, but it's always good to know that others are sharing the experience with you. There's nothing more reassuring than hearing the real-life experiences of other parents and that's why, in conjunction with Fisher-Price, we're looking for four mums, dads or mums-to-be to share their baby experiences with other readers.
Each of our four 'Magical Milestones' parents will win oodles of goodies including:
- Toys and nursery gear from Fisher-Price, worth over £750, to help you through baby's development over the first months
- A video camera to help you record your baby's first months
- A pair of tickets to The Baby Show, Birmingham or Earl's Court
20 runners-up will also each receive a Precious Planet 2-in-1 wind-up mobile, worth £25.
If you think you could be one of our 'Magical Milestones' parents then we'd love to hear from you. Your experiences through your baby's first months will be recorded via features in Prima Baby magazine, as well as video blogs and diaries online here at Babyexpert.com. You'll also get to review Fisher-Price products with other readers throughout the year. As one of the team you'll get to attend a photo-shoot and see your pictures in Prima Baby.
We're looking for one 'Magical Milestones' parent in each of these groups:
- Pregnant in the final trimester on March 31st 2010
- With a newborn up to two months by March 31st 2010
- With a little one (or two!) of two to three months by March 31st 2010
- With a little one between three and six months by March 31st 2010
To enter send us your name, address and a contact number via email to email@example.com. We will also need you to include 150 words about why you think you should be chosen to share your baby's magical milestones, a picture of you and your baby (where appropriate) and confirmation of your availability to attend a photoshoot in London the week beginning 29th March 2010.
Terms and condition apply:
- Closing date for entries is Monday 27th March 2010
- Entry is open to those meeting the criteria stated above only and is not open to employees, or their families, of Mattel UK and The National Magazine Company
- Entrants must be 18 or over on the closing date and living in the UK
- Prize is as stated and no cash alternative is available
- Where the stated prize is no longer available, Fisher-Price reserves the right to issue an alternative of equal or greater value
- Entrants must be prepared to share their experiences with Prima Baby and Babyexpert.com readers through monthly product reviews, blogs and video diaries. You will receive support and advice on creating these
- Rights to the information, videos and images supplied by the Magical Milestones parents will be retained by Fisher-Price. Fisher-Price reserves the right to include in the publicity only that material which is deemed by the company to be appropriate
- Fisher-Price reserves the right to use content from the 150 word entry statements from all entrants in publicity materials. Please note that real names will not be included for these purposes
- Selection will be made by a panel from Fisher-Price and will depend on the baby's suitability to the product range as well as parents suitability as indicated by the entry statement
- Entrants must be available to attend two photoshoots, one during week commencing 29th March 2010, and one other later in the year (date tbc) Transport costs will be paid for by National Magazine Company Ltd.
- Entrants must have access to a broadband internet connection
- No purchase necessary
- Winners will be notified within 28 days
- Promoter: Fisher-Price UK Ltd, Mattel House, Vanwall Business Park, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4UB