Youre still you when youre pregnant - theres no reason why you cant keep doing what youve always done, with a few tweaks along the way, Nicky Hambleton- Jones tells Baby Expert.
For Nicky, these tweaks include wearing clothes that are accommodating for your ever-developing bump, Maternity wear gives you an invaluable boost and made me feel good about myself again she says.
To get yourself feeling like a yummy mummy-to-be, follow Nickys top style tips:
- Choose bright, vibrant colours to flatter your skin tone and celebrate your curves.
- Be sexy and pregnant- keep wearing your high heels and favourite lingerie if you want to.
- Buy maternity clothes, you wont regret it and theyll prevent you from looking like a ship in full sail! Stick to your own style.
- Dont feel the need to wear a particular style of clothing that you wouldnt usually have done just because youre pregnant.
- Dont feel the need to sacrifice style for comfort. Just because youre pregnant it doesnt mean you cant achieve both.