The British Red Cross has teamed up with Baby Expert to let you know about their first aid for baby and child course. Be one of the first 100 to book a first aid for baby and child course and receive a free first aid manual - but hurry this exclusive offer ends 28th February 2011.
First aid for baby and child is:
- Taught at 42 venues nationwide.
- Available on weekdays, evenings and Saturdays.
- Only £45.00 including vat.
- Our most comprehensive course and covers how to deal with emergencies such as a child choking, drowning, losing consciousness, bleeding and much more.
How do I claim my free first aid manual?
To claim your free first aid manual just follow these three simple steps:
- Visit redcrossfirstaidtraining.co.uk/primababy and register online as a new public customer.
- On registration, when asked What motivated you to book a first aid course?, click "Prima Baby offer" in the drop down box.
- Add the first aid for baby and child course to your basket and book online.
The first 100 online bookings will receive a first aid manual after completing your course*.
*Terms and conditions:
Only 1 first aid manual per booker, the competition is only open to new customers, first aid manuals will be sent via post to the first 100 people to book a course on redcrossfirstaidtraining.co.uk/primababy, all bookings must be made through the website, manuals will be dispatched after the delegate has attended the course, British Red Cross will not accept liability for lost, stolen, or damaged first aid manuals, prima baby will have to be selected in the drop down box to qualify for the free first aid manual promotion, British Red Cross will only contact the first 100 people who register for the course before 28th February 2011, this offer can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion offered at the time by the British Red Cross, this offer is not redeemable outside of the UK, this offer is not transferable to parties other than the person who has booked the course, the first aid manual is not transferable and cannot be substituted to any other product offered by the British Red Cross, this offer closes on 28th February 2011, Red Cross Training reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the free first aid manual at any time and to take appropriate action, including the withdrawal of the offer if it deems such action is necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.