CLICK HERE to enter the Heinz Mum’s Own Recipe competition to win £500 worth of John Lewis vouchers and a Heinz hamper for all the family.
Heinz Mum’s Own Online Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over at the time of entry (providing they are the parent or registered guardian of a child up to and including 3 years old), excluding employees and their immediate families of H. J. Heinz Company Limited, its affiliated, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 31st March 2009
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- To enter this competition you must send in your baby’s favourite recipe suitable for babies from [4 months – 3 years old.
- All recipes must be your own independent creation and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. All entries must include: a full ingredients list including weights and measures; a detailed explanation of the cooking method;
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. Only one entry per person. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- Entries, become the absolute property of the Promoter..By entering this competition, entrants hereby grant the Promoter an exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free world-wide licence of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in their recipes and hereby waive all moral rights in them. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use any recipes and photographs submitted to this competition in any form for all purposes and in all media (including without limitation any products manufactured by or on behalf of the Promoter in the future) and to adapt the entries for such purposes as required by the Promoter.
- The prize winner will win £500 of John Lewis vouchers, a hamper of Heinz products, and will also have their recipe made into a Heinz Mum’s Own product.
- The prize winner may be required to provide Heinz with additional photographs of them with their baby. The photograph to be used on the packaging will be selected at the sole discretion of Heinz.
- There is no cash alternative and prizes will only be given to the official winners.
- Prizes will be awarded in order of merit to the recipe entries, which, in the opinion of the judges, are the most tasty, original and nutritious and which are suitable to be marketed as part of the Mum’s Own range.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The full names of the judges will be made available on request.
- Recipt of electronic entries will not be taken as proof of receipt or delivery. No responsibility will be taken for entries delayed, damaged, defaced, illegible, lost or undelivered, for whatsoever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value
- Winners will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. All reasonable effort will be made to contact winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted within 28 days an alternative winner may be chosen.
- Winners and their baby will be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity. This may include photo shoots, advertising and interviews.
- All entrants agree that the Promoter shall be entitled but not obliged to use the winners’ name, biography and likeness in connection with this competition on labels of Heinz products, and for any other advertising, publicity and editorial purposes in any media throughout the world.
- The Promoter reserves the right (i) not to use any of the entries if none of them are deemed by the [panel of] judge[s] to have sufficiently satisfied the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions [or to have reached the required standard – Use only if relevant]; (ii) to disqualify any entries that are deemed by the Promoter to be unsuitable; and/or (iii) to ask the [panel of] judge[s] to select an alternative winner in the event the Promoter believes that any winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is H J Heinz Company Ltd, South Building, Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8AL
CLICK HERE to enter the Heinz Mum’s Own Recipe competition to win £500 worth of John Lewis voucher and a Heinz hamper for all the family.