Posted: 01/07/2011 at 11:03
Thought I would find out if anyone else is experiencing our babies doing odd things? My LO has some odd habits and in the back of mind I was thinking if they were normal. I have put my mind at rest now by goggling it but thought we could share incase it helps anyone else.
- lifts her legs and slams them down on the bottom of the cot
- Bangs one leg down time and time again when she is in her bouncer, on the floor or on the changing mat. Always her straight left leg and ooo = it sounds like it hurts!
- Takes a deep breathe when sleeping then stop breathing before taking another breath!
- Strokes the side of her head when trying to get to sleep - Meaning less hair on one side!!
- Takes hold of our finger when feeding a bottle then pulls the bottle in and out of her mouth when she feels like
- Goes to sleep with one eye half open!!
- Squeeks if something is too cold or the wind blows on her!
- refuses all teethers as finds her hand better even tho that must hurt too
Anything your LOs do that you find odd or amussing?