Posted: 15/12/2011 at 14:50
My goodness it has been a manic few weeks... my DD is soooo excited about Christmas although she is absolutely terrified of Father Christmas to a ridiculous level so we certainly don't force him on her- we've told her he'll leave her pressies in the kitchen! My DS is still not rolling- I am now putting this down to how clingy he is and what a Mummy's boy he is... if hes on the floor for too long he just screams and demands to be picked up! He hasn't cut any teeth yet but is showing all the signs but then so did my DD when she was this age and didn't cut her first tooth until she was nearly 1 so I must admit I take it a bit with a pinch of salt!!
- Get my exam results tomorrrow and hopefully pass... argh!!
- Back to work 18th Jan- horrid- but only 3 days a week so not too bad. Just so so worried about my DS going to nursery- my DD has always been Miss independant so didn't phase her- my DS- another story entirely. Only a day and a half a week though and the Grannies share the rest!
- Try and sort our money out- feel like it's a constant battle at the moment and being on mat leave has certainly not helped.
- Keep on the fitness and healthy eating
- Lots of family time at weekends- we live right by the sea and New Forest- so lots of walks with the kids and hubby required- that wont cost any money!
- Make sure hubby and I get at least one meal out a month just the 2 of us... do love that time.
Merry Christmas ladies- really do have a wonderful time XXX