Posted: 02/11/2010 at 17:59
1. Naughty mummy no 2 lol, Peppa Pig dvd!
Baking (though it's a nightmare and takes ages with 3 wanting to have a go!)
Mister Maker - we get Charlie's 'Mister Maker' box out full of arty/crafty bits and make cards/pictures etc
2. Gracie calls ppl and herself 'little bugger' - Oops that'd be my influence, could be worse!?! My dad thought it wa hilarious the first time she called it him!
3. Squirted Alfie's squeezy yoghurt all over him and the kitchen cupboards yesterday. Told me she didn't need a wee several times over then promptly peed in her pants.
4. She says 'Oh my God' in context! I'm such a good parent....!
5. Ermmmm...girly toys are much more exciting than boy ones so I've done my fair share of boyness and am enjoying all things pink lol. I do get a bit distracted when playing with the kitchen set though, plastic food just doesn't cut it for me!