Live Chat..

10/09/2008 at 09:54
Hi Girls
I am a loyal dedicated Baby Expert user, on here at least 5 times a day lol, but i got an email from cow&gate and had a wee browse, did you know they have a Live Chat? They are open from 10am-5pm Mon-Fri and are a great help!! I had a few questions today and spoke to a lovely woman called Chris (an ex midwife) and it was fab! One to one help in an instant! So if anyone has any worries or just wants to have a chat with a midwife then id really recommend it. xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/96A8p1/.png

Silver member
10/09/2008 at 10:01
I cant believe you betrayed us!! :lol:

No joking aside i think there should be more things like this available as i dont know about anyone else but when ever i ring my midwife her phone is always off and i hate ringing the hospital as i always feel like im wasting there time!! x x x

http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/bg879338.jpg

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/17/1768/176868.png

10/09/2008 at 10:04
I know Katie, i feel like such a traitor lol, but i wont use any other forum, they all look crap and i know every1 one here now, like yourself! But yeah i think the live chat is a fab idea, i had a great wee blether with the midwife, she was very happy to help. They might end up blocking me as i can see myself asking them questions everyday lol!!!

Give it a try and let us know what u think... And if your reading this Mr Baby Expert Boss... Get a live chat thingy set up on here!! And we wont have to be traitors hehe.
xx

10/09/2008 at 10:16
Hey MrsJohnstone, fab tip hun!

I have just been on there and asked a question too and they were great, wish I had know about it earlier as like you think I would be on there all the time :lol:.

Sometimes you just don't want to bother your own midwife so that is really handy!!

Amy & Bumpy - 8 days to go xx
10/09/2008 at 10:30
wow this is great lol xx
10/09/2008 at 10:43
wow that sounds great - will try & remember the next time I have some questions!

Sarah
xx
10/09/2008 at 11:22
thanks for that babe
dont think ill need it thought as my sister is a medic and my neice is at uni trainging to be a midwife, my mum also has 7 kids so have plent of ppl to call x
10/09/2008 at 13:59
It is a good idea eh? I just randomly came across it and was really impressed with it! Didnt want to give another website some credit, but on this one, they def deserve it lol.

x

04/12/2012 at 04:58

ok so i had my period in the beginning of the month of nov and it ended on nov 11th i had unprotected sex on nov 18th on nov 26th i had a lil bleeding it was VERY light and stopped after a few hours and the same thing the next day i haven't had anything since.. now my boobs feel a lil heavy and are only sore if i touch them and when my shirts rub against them also when i eat till im full less than 2 hours later i feel like i haven't eaten at all followed by feeling nauseated. i also get little cramps here and there in different areas of my stomach.. i took a HPT on nov 29th and it came out neg.. is there still a possibility of me being pregnant..

14/12/2012 at 09:47
14/12/2012 at 21:51

hi jodi

14/12/2012 at 21:56

i can't speak english.

can you speak an other langueg

07/01/2013 at 03:37

hi i am 6 weeks nd 4 days pregnant ..suddenly from yesterday, i stop feeling my pregnancy like i am not starving from yesterday, no feeling in my tummy, i slept normal last night ....

i had misscarriage 3 months ago in my 9th week..

please let me is my problem normal??? i m really worried...

thanks

11/01/2013 at 10:35

hello i am 5 weeks pregnant today , so whats my baby doing

17/01/2013 at 06:31

Edited: 18/01/2013 at 06:28
28/01/2013 at 21:06

I have a question? & a short story.. I have been taking pregnancy tests like crazy the past week but the all say negative! I am feeling a lot of symptoms such as: nausea, constapation, headaches, peeing more often, wake up hot in the middle of the night, a weird feeling in my stomach (like it tightens up), sore nipples, a different taste in my mouth, and my dreams! Someone help me...

28/01/2013 at 22:36
Been trying for a baby for 3 years I have PCOS periods were un regular so I was advised by doctor to take femodene pill which is a female hormone supplement so I have currently stopped pill over 2 weeks ago now started taking folic acid trying for first baby can any one help me please !!
02/02/2013 at 05:36
02/02/2013 at 05:40
I need help...I had my last regular period December 31st thru January 6th, I had unprotected sex on the 6th and he cum inside me...then January 23rd I bleed but not heavy I check the toilet but I didn't pee red,but when I whip it would be there, the 24th came I pee red in the morning only once never again the rest of the day, the 25th very light bleeding like to wear a linner, still no peeing red,the 26th I finish...I always have a 7day period and start on the Lollast day of each month so on January 31st I still have no period...was that my period im lost cause that never happened to me.
03/02/2013 at 02:54
I am in dyer need of some help. (Well for my own sanity, anyway). I took a pregnancy test (first response) two days ago (which would be about 9-10 DPO) I got a very FAINT line in the positive area.. excited, I didn't know how to react or what to think. The next morning (5AM) I got up and excitedly ran to the bathroom to test again, there was NOTHING.. negative. Why would it do that? My period was due today or tomorrow.. The days feel as though they are passing so slowly. I realize that I should contact my doctor but was hoping for input on here!