feeling sick, back ache and upset tummy! 35+5.

21/06/2008 at 07:46
well i dont feel well at all today, in fact its been like this the last day or so. braxton hicks quite intense now. i keep needing to either burp or fart (tmi) my bump is getting hard. i feel like morning sickness is coming back too. also very tired. :\(

i have just watched my oh take our son to a party because i havent got the strength to get ready and go too. i'm frightened that if i went, i wouldnt be able to keep off the loo!

wanting it all to be over. 1st lo born at 34+6, really expected the same to happen this time.

how are all you ladies that are 35+ feeling??? just so i can compare. xx:\?

21/06/2008 at 10:14
hi im 34+1 wks and for past few days have been really tired and feel as if sickness coming back, also sore head this morning.

hope all goes well for you becsxx
21/06/2008 at 13:09
I'm feeling the same way. BH's very intense and painful now, lots of toilet going and feeling constantly nauseaus or extreamly hungry! Got really bad lower back pain and period type pains today too.
xxx
Silver member
21/06/2008 at 13:18
iv got really bad pains in the top of my back iv had these for a few days on and off and i feel really tired im 33 wks
21/06/2008 at 13:44
Hi,

Im feeling exactly the same. Been really bad today. Feeling sick all the time, so tired I havent done anything around the house in 3 days. Also got really bad period pains. Contractions are defo real now to not bh. They are so painfull, just coming really irregulary. Also got loads of pressure in my lady bits and bum sorry tmi.

Kerry xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev204pp___.png

21/06/2008 at 15:43
i know you are all in pain ladies but at least i know i'm not on my own. (sorry) :\)
i had visions of this labour being exactley the same as 1st lo. i can see it definately wont be.

my back has been in agony today and my bump so taught. i'm dreading going to bed tonight as i know i wont get comfy.

frightened to eat too as i'm getting full of wind.

oh the joys of the last few weeks.

hope you all feel a little better tomorrow. xxx ;\)
21/06/2008 at 15:47
Stokes what do the contractions feel like? I think I'm having some but they arent regular. They just feel too painful to be BH's.
xxx
22/06/2008 at 07:18
Hi Carly,

They start off with my stomach going really hard and tight and then pain starts at the bottom of my bump and in my lower back. they come to a peak then the pain starts to ease off, and my bump softens.They are lasting about 2 minutes.

Hope this helps. How are you feeling today?

Kerry xxxx

22/06/2008 at 08:10
Yeah thats what happens when I have one. I feel ok today, its all stopped! Still got lower back and period type pain but the contractions/braxtons have stopped now. I had one about 7am which woke me up and none since. Feeling extreamley hungry though, trying to eat things which will fill me up like cereal and bread but I'm still starving!
xxx
xxxx
22/06/2008 at 10:07
Im still getting them, I forgor how painfull they can be. When they start they last for about an hour, coming every 8 to 10 mins and then stop. It is so frustrating.

Im the opposite on the hunger thing though, I cant be bothered eating. Im just snacking on fruit and chocolate. But Im so tired, feel like I aint sleeped in a month.

Kerry xxx

22/06/2008 at 16:18
Yeah I'm feeling really knackered too. Only had 3 contractions today so it seems to be stopping now. Still got a bad back and period pains.
xxx
22/06/2008 at 16:31
Mine have really started up again tonight, been coming for the last 3 hours and are about 6 to 12 mins apart, they are really strong and intense. I have been sick too.

My back is really sore as well.

Kerry xxx

22/06/2008 at 16:33
Think you should go get seen hun! Even if they send you home its better safe than sorry.
xxx
22/06/2008 at 16:40
Cant stand hospital tbh. And the one where I have to once they get you there they wont let you go. Plus my son and daughter are asleep, no one to come and look after them.

All redy decided if Im the same tomorrow will give mw a call and see what she says.

Had steroid injections at 33 weeks to mature babys lungs, so dont think they will try and stop labour now.

I feel silly, I should know by now wether this is labour or not its my third afterall lol.

Kerry xxx

23/06/2008 at 07:31
Its bloody confusing though! I keep thinking oh I just need a poo (sorry tmi!) but then think oh no it hurts it really hurts must be something more..then it eases off and I think hmm what was all the fuss about?! Its so frustrating. This is going to sound really odd but my whole bump aches today and got shooting pains up my lady bits and bum!
xxx
23/06/2008 at 08:36
Contractions have slowed down again now. But I have loads of pressure in my pelvice and bum, I keep think I need a poo as well but nothing happens sorry tmi. My bump looks like it has dropped too, cant stop weeing, she is really pushing on my bladder now. If this is slow labour I hope it doesnt last to long, it is so frustrating. If shes ready to come out I wish shed hurry up a bit.

Im getting the same shooting pains in the same places too.

Kerry xxx

23/06/2008 at 13:18
Hun your feeling exactly how I am! I cant wee enough, keep thinking I need a poo and dont and my bump is soo low I have to sit with my legs open so it can sit on the sofa! Shooting pains really starting to annoy me now..they hurt! This had better not be slow labour cos its not nice!
xxx
23/06/2008 at 14:25
Hi ladies,

Sorry to gate crash your conversation!
I'm feeling the same as both of you, I have shooting pains in "lady bits" and bump but they only last a few seconds and then the pain goes away. I feel like I need to poo but then can't go and I have to wee every hour at least even though only a tiny little bit comes out!

Sorry if TMI but it feels so good to get that off my chest! I was starting to think it wasn't normal to have any pain at all until labour started but after reading what some of you others are going through it makes me feel a bit better and less on my own!

Don't think i've experienced any real contractions yet as my pains only last a few seconds and then go but i'll be keeping a close eye on them!

Hope things get easier for you soon!

Lisa
19 days to go.....
23/06/2008 at 16:18
Well I think my waters have atarted to leak. Went for a wee before having a shower, wiped myself and got up. But then I was really wet down there, it didnt smell like wee. Nothing since though.

How are you tonight, how are you feeling about your scan on Thursday?

Kerry xxx

24/06/2008 at 07:31
Really excited! I feel completley in limbo at the moment as I'm supposed to only be 30+5 but I KNOW I'm further on than that. I feel so much further on, I'm sooooo uncomfortable its unreal! I just want it confirmed so I can start saying I'm 35/36 weeks because at the moment I'm still counting myself as 30+5 because if I start saying 35 weeks and then they decide to leave me at 30+5 it will be like going back 5 weeks! I'm just really worried they wont listen to me and leave bubs in and he or she will be dangerously over cooking.
Any more leakage since?
Lisa your not alone hun! Its horrible isnt it?!
xxx