Estimating due date after miscarriage with no period??

10/08/2010 at 06:41
Hi ladies

I really want to know how gone I am but it is hard as i have not had AF since MC 6 weeks ago :\?

I wounder f anyone else has been in the same boat as me

Thanks

Gem x
10/08/2010 at 06:58
Hi hun, I am the same, had miscarriage on 30th may and am now 9+2. I knew exactly when I ovulated so that helped me. then I had two early scans last week which told me exactly how far on my baby is. the midwifes were suprised as I was measuring over 8 weeks when I had only miscarried 9 weeks ago. so got pregnant the week after. do you know roughly when you ovulated?

xx
10/08/2010 at 13:25
Hi hun,

I didn't know when I had ov so I did a CBD to give me some idea, then like hoping2tryagain I had an early scan which confirmed my thoughts. Turned out it took only 10 days for me to ov and conceive after my mc.

HTH

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev344prs__.png

http://lb2f.lilypie.com/CkZa.png

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/yTds.png

10/08/2010 at 16:08
Hey hun, hope you dont mind me reading ure post.

I pop over here every so often to see how ppl are getting on and to see if I can give any advise to anyone.

I had mc started on the 19th of March and naturally lost baby on 21st March. I fell pregnant straight away after MC and I am 19 weeks tomorrow.
I've worked out I fell Pregnant 10 days after my MC, I stopped bleeding after 7.

When I went to see the midwife with this pregnancy they added 7 days onto the date I MC'd to get my due date, that worked out to be a few days out. My dates changed slightly when I had my first scan.

I also didn't know when I ov'd had no idea.

You do nothing but worry after an MC, I still do now at almost 19 weeks.

Let me wish all the best in your pregnancy and I hope you work out your dates.

Suze and pinkybops 18+6 :\) xxxx
11/08/2010 at 04:30
I have no idea when I OV but I thought I did 2 weeks after MC as I was getting all the signs but no 100% sure.

I just want to know how far I am lol. I am off to the docs Fri so will see what he say

Thanks ladies
Gem x
15/08/2010 at 03:32
Hiya
TBH until you have a scan its really hard to pinpoint. I had a mc on 10th June and we got pg straight after. The dr dated me from when i mc'd as they class it as a period but obv ur body doesnt always get the cycles straight back. With that I should be 9+4 today but actually after an early scan i am 8 weeks today. Although obviously that could all change when i have a dating scan at 12weeks!
Sorry that doesnt help much!
16/08/2010 at 09:57
He did not say much lol just took some notes and I have to wait to hear from MW and he said I may get early scan.

Gem x
15/12/2012 at 02:49

hey guys im just enquiring am a bit lost as to what to think at the momment, i had a MC on 30 oct 2012 and havnt got my period yet, i did  two test 5 days ago, the first 1 was a negative and when i seen it the foolowing morning there were two lines one was very faint, soo i did a follow up test the following morning and the test was  negative... 

doese anyone no what i should do, im clearly overdue now and dont no weather too follow up on it or re test again, my mind is soo boggled with all of it im seriously at a loss now..

if yous have any thing to share or advise it would be much appreciated , thank u

#Nikita xx

#Jo
Silver member
05/01/2013 at 09:08
11/01/2013 at 12:09

hi Nikita.

i had a miscarriage on the 8th november 2012. the bleeding took 6 days and i tried again right away.my period normally starts on the 5th of every month(regular).i was 9 days overdue for december when i tested,it came out negative.. i tested again 3 days later whereby it gave me a very faint positive.

on the 3rd of january i went to my GP who confirmed i am 8 weeks preggies.which means i conceived at abt 10 days after miscarriage.

hope u came oryt... lets us know whats happening..

much love....

16/01/2013 at 21:19

I miscarriaged completely on june 19, 2012 with a D&C and everything. I didn't see my period in july i thought it was normal. In August i took 2 pregnancy test and they both were positive. When i went to the doc the ultrasound comfirmed that i was 6 weeks pregnant. That mean i got pregnant 2wks after my miscarriage.The doc said i conceived on July 5 2012 and that was exactly right, because that was the exact date of my 1st time having sex since the miscariage. I'm due April 5, 2013 with my second child which is a BOY!!!

01/03/2013 at 21:31

i had a mc on january 3-11. i took a test of feb 12 and it was negative. i took another on february 25 and it was very positve. but i dont know when i concieved. my husband and i have not been "trying" for another child just yet and this is the second suprise pregnancy in 2 months. i have a doc. app on the 7th and i hope all is well with this little bundle of joy!

23/03/2013 at 12:04
31/03/2013 at 17:28

I had a m/c on Feb 24 2013...I haven't seen or heard from AF yet. I am wondering if I'm preggo? I have some symptoms, but not the obvious ones...no sore breast. I'm just wondering if I may be preggo? Or is my mind playing tricks on me

01/04/2013 at 22:44

Hi Liberty, Sorry for your loss. I too had a mc end of Feb. The staff at the EPU told me that it would take between 4-6 weeks to have a period, but weirdly enough I had one after 2 weeks.

I too am wondering if I may be pregnant again, the last few days I have been feeling nauseous, but not had any other symptoms. Going by my last bleed I think the next af will be due in 10 days, so just have to wait & see.

What symptoms are you feeling? I too am not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me also x x

25/04/2013 at 10:09
10/05/2013 at 02:44

I had miscarriage on 5 may2013 I was 9w4d .and I'm bleeding rite now but not heavy bleeding I really want to get pregnant as soon as possible so kindly can anybody tell me that when I can try again I have red that it's possible that we can conceive rite after miscarriage so juz tell me that what should I do I really want to become mom 

12/05/2013 at 10:16

I had a m/c at 5 weeks on the 14th may and started trying again staright away, from what I've read this should only cause a problem with dating a pregnancy if I get pregnant straight away! If you and your partner are emotionally ready then I can't see why you shouldn't  

14/05/2013 at 05:05

Yeah we r ready but I didn't consult a docter soon I ll have appointment if she ll say that I have passed my pregnancy completely and my hcg is down to zero than ildeti altered start ttc juz everybody pray for me baby dust on everybody and me too

16/05/2013 at 20:11

I have question that I had miscarraige on 5 may and bios last night me and my hubby had a protective sex is it fine