Baby eczema

15/06/2011 at 02:46
Hello again, well mia has been developing eczema in her legs for a few weeks now, it has gradually just been getting worse. The doc has suggested using E45 cream which I have been and maybe just bathing her every other day rather than every day.
Has anyone any experience of baby eczema and know of any good remedie? It must be itchy so must be doin her nut in!!!xx
15/06/2011 at 05:59
Hiya! DS1 had baby eczema from about 3 months, it was worst in the creases, round his neck and in the crooks of his arms and behind his knees. We tried a lot of different creams (E45, diprobase, Lush dream cream etc) but nothing really worked. Luckily he has grown out of it mostly and by 18 months it was pretty much gone. Hopefully the E45 will help Mia though as it can be a bit miserable! x
15/06/2011 at 16:42
my little man has slight baby eczema too im using dermol from my gp it moisturisers the skin, and i bath him every other too,
my little girl whos 4 has always had and its not nice,
its worse when we have warm weather,
hope it gets sorted fro your little one soon
16/06/2011 at 20:42
Charlotte was diagnosed with it when she was 4wks. We have been using Diprobase an its good stuff. My GP also recommended the E45 Bath Emolient for adults. The junior version is poo and just makes bubbles and doesn't do anything for Charlottes skin, where as the adult bath emolient oil is exellent an does leave her skin feeling and looking lovely. we use it every other day in her bath and use a good glug.

Your say
email image