An Easter egg hunt is the perfect way to get your family having fun over Easter, and with these cute bunny-shaped hints, your little ones will be be running around solving clues in no time!
Hazel Ball, owner of the home accessories website, Velvet Brown, has teamed up with Command Brand to design some fun bunny bunting and clues. They are an easy way to decorate your home, and your little ones will love it too!
Hazel’s top tips for making your own bunny bunting and Easter egg hunt clues…
1. If drawing isn’t your strong point, try downloading a bunny shape template for your bunting, Activity Village has a good selection.
2. Choose your card wisely! Your bunnies need to be strong, but you’ll also need to be able to make holes with a hole punch to thread ribbon through.
3. Embrace spring’s pastel shades and choose pretty pinks, lilacs, blues and creams for your bunting.
4. Handwriting a little messy? Print your clues off from a computer instead. You can choose a pretty font and even print your clues in cute coordinating colours!
5. Rather than using tape to stick your bunting and clues to the wall, Hazel recommends Command Hooks instead. You can hang them wherever you like and they can be easily removed after Easter, without damaging your paintwork or walls.
6. If your bunnies are looking a little lonely, why not make carrots or chicks for your Easter egg hunt too? Carrots can be made from orange card and green felt for leaves, and you can quickly make some yellow card chicks with orange felt beaks!
7. If you’re not sure how to write your clues start with Hazel’s examples: 'In the room where dinner is eaten. Behind the object that gives us light. What will you find?', 'In the room where cakes are made. In the object that keeps butter cold. What will you find?'…
Click here to watch Hazel making her bunny bunting.
For more information about Command Brand products, visit Command Strips.